Its so hard to believe that it has been nine months already! My little guy is growing up and there is nothing that I can do about it! He is getting so big and learning more and more everyday. He has turned into quite the big boy lately...Here he is showing off!
Big Boy!
He thought that this was the funniest thing! Poor guys this is from the weekend that they were both so sick.
Love his face in this one..he is so proud of himself!
Yummy....he likes pickles!
Sorry this one is kinda blurry, I took it with my phone and he was moving... This is his first taste of Sports Page food! Mac & Cheese! He loved it..although I don't think that they loved the mess that he made. ( I did clean it up by the way :))
We have his 9 month photo session schedule for next week. Cant wait to see how they turn out..I'll post a link to the sneak peek when she gets them up!
No comments:
Post a Comment