3.02.2010

*Week One*

Okay soooo..I really need to catch up on my posts, but while I had a free minute I thought that I would blog about my new adventure. I have joined weight watchers(WW) my awesome friend Jen is my partner in crime and my meeting buddy for this. I really think its going to help to have someone right there with me every step of the way. I have came to the conclusion that I am way overweight and want to lose some, for a couple of reasons. (1) I need to do it for me (2) We are planning a girls day coming up in June, (3) my Brother is getting married in July and I am a bridesmaid..with 6 other 20 somethings who have NO children...yeah I know in hot pink..(4) its going to be summertime soon and I am too young to be in a one piece AND last but not least with talks of baby V number 2 in the works(Just talk mind you) I want to be in great shape that way if this one doesn't make me sick like its brother I don't want to be WAY huge afterwards. :)

So since this is my blog... I am going to try and post my updates once a week...hopefully they will involve weight lose, they may involve me struggling and b$t%hing but either way I want to share my journey to hopefully a lighter healthier me.



No comments:

Post a Comment