5.17.2010

*Yep.....*

So its been like a month since I posted something...Yep I know I need to post things.....Yep I am considering this a post right now!

Okay just to fill you guys in on some things that have been going on around here...The man in my life has been working out of town for about 6 weeks now(and no I'm not talking about baby V), so I have been Mommying it all alone...there are days that its easy...and there are quite a few that its not...but we make do and live for Thursday afternoons when hes home until early Monday morning.....

I had lost "miss placed" my camera cord so there have been pictures taken but no way to upload them...And by miss placed I mean literally 2 hours ago Corbin pulled it out of the speaker for the surround sound..Seriously why didn't I think to look there.

I had my birthday and turned 26 AGAIN..the only sad part was the hubby wasn't here to celebrate with me...but I had a good day with the little guy and got flowers delivered as a surprise from the hubster. Plus breakfast from my SIL. :)

I am still doing weight watchers...but lost tract for a couple weeks because I had my wisdom teeth taken out...5 of them...it was horrible they were impacted ugh...not a good 3 weeks for me..but on the bright side I couldn't eat so Ive lost about 6.5lbs.

I finally went and ordered my dress for my brothers fast approaching wedding....The bathroom is making progress...its slow but kinda hard to work on only on the weekends...one day it will be finished...that's what I keep telling myself..:) And right now baby boy is sick so that is the extent of our Weeks plans...

He needs me..I'll post pics soon....

*Linds*

No comments:

Post a Comment