4.10.2009

*Smiles*

It has been a long couple of weeks around here lately, from having to rush off down the state for a funeral of one of our loved ones, to getting home & having to go to another. Then family has been in town for a visit and little JJ ends up in the hospital...Needless to say things have been crazy busy. Hopefully they calm down soon after the Easter weekend. So in retrospect, I came across these snapshots as I was uploading from my camera. They helped me realize no matter the circumstances children are truely a blessing and can always put a smile on your face.




This is one of my niece Delaney and Corbie in Miami...and one of him in his exersaucer:)
  An



3 comments:

  1. AWE!!! I can't tell you how many times I feel like my world's been upside down and one look at my girls turned it all around. Its a great feeling...children are a blessing :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I didnt really understand it until I had Cman.:) Or when I watch Jon & Kate plus 8..that always makes me feel better! I thought the one of D and him together turned out good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea jon and kate is always a good pick me up from a bad day!

    ReplyDelete