
Its hard to believe that Half a year has passed since my baby boy was born! Yep that's right as of today Corbin is 6 months old. I cant believe it...I don't know where the time has gone. It seems like we just brought the little man home.
My how our lives have changed in the past six months alone.
He is without a doubt the best of us. He makes me a better person each and every day. I cant wait to wake to those big blue eyes every morning, and just watch him look at the world with such amazement.
Little man is growing like a weed, and his little personality comes through more and more each day. He smiles and laughs out loud...not to mention that he is rolling all over my house! Corbie is just itching to talk to us, I can see it all over his face he just hasn't quite mastered that just yet. Boy help us when he does. He is all boy, sometimes a Mama's boy which is just fine with me! But you should see his face light up when his Daddy walks in the door from work. Mama is forgotten then. :)

We love the little guy more and more each and every day. Its hard to put into words...I guess all that I can say is Happy Half Birthday!
Here are a few snap shots of the "un"birthday boy from the last six months.



ADORABLE!!! I can't believe he's six months already, time flies once you have kids, huh? The one of him on his belly is my favorite!! Happy half birthday sweet boy!!!!
ReplyDeletexoxo's sweet corbie. we love you.
ReplyDeletelove that last picture. those big eyes! :)