It's hard to believe that this time last year I was miserable pregnant, sick, and probably didn't feel like getting out of bed! It amazes me that things can change so quickly in a year, now he is here and had his first Easter. It started last week with a trip to see the bunny. He had on one outfit, spit up all over it and if you know me you know I was prepared with about six others for back up! So we changed him and into the Bunny's lap he went. I was worried that he might be scared like his cousin Avery, but he was fine. He just smiled at the bunny and we have a really cute picture. Then came Easter Sunday...the bunny came to the house and dropped off some goodies for him. Then off in the car over to Nana's for lunch we went. The bunny stopped there too for Corbin! After some time there we headed over to Grandma's so that the little guy could hunt eggs with all of his cousins. My lucky little guy had the bunny stop by his Grandma's too! :) His Aunt Kari got some cute shots of him in his bucket during the egg hunt you can tell how excited he was about the whole thing! So after a trip into the hot tub to chill out it was nap time for my tired little guy. All in all it was a great day for us...cant wait until next year when he can run around the yard with the rest of them. A few more pics to follow once I have the time to post.
This is Corbie in the hot tub! 

no... that will be next year :)
ReplyDeleteThats what I am thinking...Santa will be the first test!LOL
ReplyDelete