5.24.2009

*6 Month Pictures*

Well its that time again...My little Corbin is 6 months old now and we have had more pictures taken. We are so lucky to have Aunt Kari around to capture all our little guy's milestones for us on film. I take snap shots of him myself, but as you can see they are nothing compared to the talent of my sister in law. She makes his personality shine through the pictures. He still has her figured out, I almost think that its a game to him now. He still giggles, smiles, and gives her slobbery kisses...well until she picks up the camera! Then its all over with he starts his mean muggin'. 

We had tons of help on Friday for the photoshoot. Uncle Benny, Uncle Candy(Brad), and Aunt Michelle all came by. The biggest helpers though were the cousins; Laney Bug and Little Miss Avery Kate. I do believe that they are in a few of the outtakes! It wore them all out though. We didnt make it through the whole thing without having some nap time; Ave and Corbie needed their beauty sleep. Little guy wasnt in a very good mood when he woke up, but once everyone was out of the room and he had his Aunt to himself he was hamming it up! 

Please, take a few minutes to go check out my handsome little devil on Kari's blog  here.

Kari~ Thank you for making our little guys milestones into memories forever captured on film. We love you..you are amazing at what you do.




1 comment:

  1. Awe... I'm blessed to be able to do it! I can't wait to show them all to you!

    p.s. your link isn't working i think you missed an h in photography. ;) xo

    ReplyDelete