5.30.2009

*Hair Today...Gone Tomorrow*

Well Friday was a very busy day for us!
I'll get more into that in a later post, todays focus is of course Corbin! My little guy had his first hair cut on Friday. Its kinda sad but still it needed to be done. We didnt take off a whole lot just alittle over his ears. He had some hair that was past his little ears to his chin! Yes my baby had a comb over, well thats what it looked like anyway. It had started to bother him though we would catch him pulling at it around his ears, so Mommy and Daddy decide it was time for it to come off. We are very fortunate to have a hair dresser in the family(well almost in the family..its not offical yet...they need to get off their rear ends! :)). I had a hair appointment, while I was there Aunt Kayla took alittle off of the top. Here are the results hard to tell that anything was done but it makes a big difference in person.



No comments:

Post a Comment