On Wednesday my day off I was working on laundry...already this post sounds exciting! I was folding what I had washed and actually putting it away for once. I had Corbin on the bed so that I could keep an eye on him while I was doing this wifely task. I was folding the clothes and putting them into piles, seperating mine and Pooh so that I could put it all up in the right place. As I went to put his underwear and wife beaters away and turned around this is what I saw....Being a new Mom of course I went and grabbed the camera........to heck with the rest of the laundry!
I guess I had put my pile of tank tops alittle too close......
Because little man began to "help" me fold them...
He was doing a really good job too....
Until he got busted!
But how could I be mad, look at that face!
I just laughed and started all over. Handsome little devil. I guess this is how things are going to go from now on around here, and I wouldnt have it any other way!

what a sweet little helper!!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! He looks a lot like you in these pictures to me.
ReplyDelete