
I really dont have too much to say other than that....I just feel like if I do not post at least once or twice a week I will lose the will to blog. So this is my way of making myself write something to keep myself on track.
Our weekend....This was the first weekend in a month of weekends that we just sat at home and enjoyed our little family. No where to go nothing to do...just us at home. It was a nice change of pace, plus with the week to week and a half that we are about to have it was a much needed rest. Oh my hubby did manage to get our closet fixed though; and I got all of our clothes hung up! That has been a long time coming.
As I look on to friday there is just a pit in my stomach; But as I look to next week with anticipation for our 3 year anniversary there are butterflies! Funny how things do that...So hope everyone has a great week and I will catch up with ya'll later.
(photo courtsey of Kari Vennard Photography)

I have to remind myself all the time to blog. It's just a part of mommy hood to forget all about it! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat's Friday?! And Congrats on your upcoming 3yr anniversary!
Jen~ Thank you! I cant believe thats its been 3 yrs already either. Oh and friday I am having surgery. :)
ReplyDeleteLove that sweet man!
ReplyDeleteYep,, I'm making a major effort to blog more .. personal stuff that is! Keep at it ... I was reading old old blogs from when D was a baby and it made me want to :) and smile!
I bet...you need to send me that link..would love to go back and re-live D as a baby...and just to see how much she has changed! :)
ReplyDelete