6.17.2009

*Year of Leather?? *

By the title of this post you are probably going what?? No today the 17th Day of June 2009 is our 3rd wedding anniversary, and leather is supposedley the gift for the 3rd year. I guess I could start this by explaining the picture at the beginning. This picture was taken last year on our anniversary while we were out celebrating. What you cant tell from the picture is that I am 6 months pregnant and miserable! 

This has been a wonderful and exciting year for us. Many changes in the Vennard household; for one thing the "house" in household changed. The weekend of Oct. 25 we bought and moved into our new house, a week before our baby was born on October 31, 2008. That has been one of the biggest and best changes in our 3rd year.

Some other exciting things....Jackson was born in September, Avery Kate turned 1, Kels turned 16, Laney Bug turned 4, and the most recent news my brother got engaged this past weekend.

I cant believe that it has been 3 years since the day that we said I do...I can honestly say that I love my husband more now then I did the day we got married and less than what I will tomorrow. He is amazing and my reason for believing in true love. There are so many things that he does that makes me fall in love with him over and over again everyday, he is the best part of me. There are days that I could just strangle him, but at the same time I dont know if I could live without him, days that I just sit and cry with him, and days that we laugh until we cry. Hes my world, the best thing that I ever did for myself was the day that I walked down that ailse and became Mrs. Vennard. He is the best father and husband that I could have ever asked for, he made me a wife and a mother, two of the best things about me...

Marriage isnt easy but I think that that is part of the fun...you have to work at it everyday, but everyday that I wake up next to him is one of the happiest days of my life...We are blessed.

**Babe~Happy Anniversary! I love you. I cant wait for the next 50 years, and I just want you to know that  I fall in love with you all over again every day....Always...Promise.**





No comments:

Post a Comment