Now do you see this sweet baby here...Well needless to say this little guy is on the move! Whether he is rolling, army crawling, or worming his way across the room there is no stopping him now! It is so funny and sweet at the same time. He is sooo proud of himself, but still gets a little frustrated if he doesn't get where he wants to go fast enough. Its kinda sad though, little man is getting so big so fast!
This is what I walked in the door to tonight after work. Pooh had set up a barrier/barricade to keep Corbie contained. This is what really sunk it in for me...he is on his way! He is so quick. I have noticed over the past week or so that he has really been trying hard, but I guess today while I was at work he got the hang of it!
Part of the reason behind the blockade is that we have wood floors throughout the living room, while I love them since he doesn't quite have it down pat yet we worry about him hitting his head. Just wanted to share this little milestone that my little guy is mastering!

those pillows won't hold him back for long :)
ReplyDeleteOh I know! He figured out last night right before bed that he could roll onto them, so it wont be long until he figures out that he can roll over them! LOL
ReplyDelete